Thank you SO much to Plain Debbie for nominating me for this award!!! It is always truly inspirational to open up the notifications tab and see a nomination waiting for me 🙂 . Go check out her blog if you haven’t already… it is fabulous!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- Cats or dogs? – Kittens.
- Where are you right now? – Sitting at home, in the office, surrounded by moving boxes.
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? – One of each.
- What keeps you motivated? – The future, my goals, art, nature, reading, education. But mostly the company that I keep… my family, my friends, and the people I get a chance to help.
- What’s the first country you visited? – The first was Canada. I’ve since been to Mexico, The Bahamas, and Jamaica.
- What’s your favorite flavor for ice cream? – Blue Moon.
- Who’s your favorite singer? – Lately it has been Bruno Mars for the win.
- Pizza or burger? – A true Wisconsin girl could never pick one or the other 🙂 .
- Where would you rather be right now? – Seeing as how we got several inches of snow last night, probably anywhere warm.
- If you could travel through time and visit a era for a day you would pick 60 70 or 80? – 1970’s, but seriously any of these would be awesome.
- Have you said I love you to someone today? – Yes!!!
1. What is your favorite type of weather?
2. When was your last vacation?
3. Who do you most admire?
4. What inspires you?
5. If you could speak any language what would it be?
6. You favorite candy bar?
7. What do you like to do for fun, aside from blogging?
8. Is there a story behind your name?
9. Favorite color?
10. Best accomplishment?
11. What would you do with a million dollars?