It’s (finally) time to wrap up my 30 days of lipstick! If you are unfamiliar, I accepted this challenge as a way to use up lipsticks that have been hanging out in my collection. If you are like me, you know the first-world struggle of wearing the same products over and over again, even when you have a wide variety to choose from. So, each day for 30 days I wore a new lip product on its own for the entire day. I didn’t mix and match and I didn’t rewear throughout the month.
Here is my final round of lip products…
25. Be A Bombshell “Lipstick Crayon” in Versailles
26. LOC “Ultra Gloss Lip Pencil” in Cupid’s Bow
27. Mirabella “Velvet Lip Pencil” in Red
28. Wet n Wild “Matte Lipstick” in Smokin’ Hot Pink
29. Rimmel “Stay Glossy Lip Gloss” in Treasure Hunt
30. Bare Minerals “Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick” in Love
I would totally recommend this challenge to anyone who loves lip products! It was the perfect way to decide for myself which were my favorites and which didn’t work well for me. At the end of this challenge I was able to declutter over 10 lip products that I didn’t reach for throughout the month. Let me know if you take on this challenge for yourself because I would love to keep up with your journey, XOXO!