There is simply no better way to get myself to wear different lip products in my own collection than by joining this challenge. Each day, for 30 days, I challenge myself to wear a lip product without any repeats. I won’t layer products and I will wear the product for the entire day.
Interested in keeping up with my month long journey? Follow my blog and I will post an update in 6 day chunks. Or join the challenge and have a little fun for yourself!
Here is the first set of lip products I have used so far…
1. Trestique “Mini Matte Lip Crayon” in Chile Red
2. Jing Ai “Velvet Shine Lip Jewel” in Pink Star
3. Rimmel London “Stay Glossy” in Eternal Flirt
4. Rimmel “Lasting Finish By Kate” in 104
5. ModelCo “Lip Lacquer” in Morocco
6. Neutrogena “Moisture Smooth Color Stick” in Pink Grapefruit