The Vegan Vamp has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award!!!
I am so happy to be featured on such an amazing blog run by such a sweet blogger. Even though we live hundreds of miles away on completely separate continents, we have such similar interests including beauty, fashion, and food. If you are looking for fresh and fun posts be sure to check out The Vegan Vamp by clicking here… you will not be disappointed! Her dedication to the site is simply amazing and her content is super unique.
As part of my nomination, here are seven facts about myself:
- I love collecting stilettos yet hardly ever wear them. (Don’t tell my husband.)
- Honestly I don’t understand the liquid lipstick trend, it’s just not my jam.
- I do however have an obsession with lipstick in general and can’t seem to ever just wear one. I find myself mixing at least two or three for one look.
- Nothing is more important to me than my loved ones.
- I truly believe in life-long learning.
- Don’t even try to talk to me before I’ve had my coffee in the morning.
- I’m a natural born introvert.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers to take part in The One Lovely Blog Award and share 7 facts about themselves…
All Things Lacquer, Amber Beauty, As Told By Jenny, Bella Bee, Claudia Marie, The Dawn of Inspiration, Fantastic Em, Jessica Jade Beauty, Rocket, Owl U Need is Luv.
Thank you again to The Vegan Vamp for this opportunity and for the sweet feature on her fabulous blog, XOXO.
6 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Brittany, this is awesome !!! Congrats !!! I too, am a born introvert. Nice to get to know you more and I am going to head over to visit your nominees soon 🙂 Have a good day 🙂
That’s so nice of you, thank you so much!!!
Love it!!! So interesting, because I, too am more of an introvert 🙂 Thank you soo much for the nomination!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations and lovely post :)!