Thanks to Amy from New Key Beauty for nominating me to showcase some of my standout blushes in the “Addicted to Blush” tag! I used to think only one blush looked good on me but after playing around, I’ve come to love experimenting with new blushes. Recently I have been working on expanding my blush collection so I am excited to share what I have found.
- What color blush suits you the most? – Soft medium pinky nude shades.
- Pressed, cream, or loose? – I prefer pressed or loose. I don’t use cream because I have oily skin and powders just tend to work better on my face.
- Favorite shimmery blush? – “Desert Rose” by Bella Pierre Cosmetics
- Favorite bright blush? – “Tango” by Hikari
- Favorite matte blush? – “Mellow Wine” by Wet n Wild
- Favorite drugstore blush? – “Peach Rose” by L.A. Colors
- Favorite highend blush? – “Fratboy” by TheBalm
- Best blush packaging? – “Pink Grapefruit” by Laura Gellar
- Number one holy grail blush? – “Bold Berry” by Mary Kay… I have been using this since I was in high school and always go back to it!
- What is on your blush wish list? – “Luminoso” by Milani, “Blushing Bride” by Tarte, “Cabana Boy” by TheBalm, “Flower Child” by Becca, “Love Hangover” by Too Faced, “Rose Rush” by Physician’s Formula, “Flushed” by Neutrogena, “Breathless” by Buxom… I could go on.
Let me know if you love any of these same blushes or if you’d like to carry on the “Addicted to Blush” tag! And as always, thanks for reading… XOXO.